Friday, January 1, 2010

Study Tips for IIT-JEE

Finally, I have even found an answer to the second question that people often ask me: How to study for IIT-JEE ? Upfront: I am not good at recommending people how to study because I have not observed enough students who have done well in the exam. So, I have often tried to evade that question. But I was delighted to find that Arvind Chauhan, who was my physics teacher for IIT-JEE has put up a fascinating answer here.

There are no second thoughts as to the quality of teaching of Chauhan Sir, he was simply remarkable. The first testimonial on this page is from me (!). His vast experience with students preparing for IIT-JEE and his remarkable teaching qualities mean that his recommendations have been well thought of and are really effective.

I have tried to answer the first question, which books to use for IIT-JEE on a previous blogpost. You can read it here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Whats your opinion on the tests conducted by FIITJEE and Brilliant? Are they good or are they way off the mark? I can mail you the question papers if you dont have access...

Rajath said...

Can you give tips for SAT and also suggest me few Study material....? Please also tell me what is the major difference between IIT and MIT?

rishabhv said...

Hey Raghu,

I am a Jee aspirant with 70% marks in 12th standard and 73% in 10th standard.Can I transfer to MIT if I get through Jee and maintain Good CGPA (keeping in mind my academic scenario :( ).